My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Discovering our limits

Over the last few days I’ve had a real wake-up call in terms of my own personal limitations. I often find that my heart wants to do way more than my schedule will allow and that can lead to disappointment in others.

Perhaps a better strategy would be to look at our commitments in terms of a week ahead rather than a day ahead and understand how to keep in balance what you can accomplish. There’s a saying that goes we can accomplish much more in a week than we think and much less in day than we believe.

I’ve found that to be true and when you do make those wise decisions it helps to reduce the disappointment level in others and increases the sense of fulfillment in your own daily journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment