Just today we spent well over an hour “laying plans” for a trip sometime in July. It was the normal routine of checking flights and connections and making sure that everybody who would be affected would be “okay” with the details. Once all those arrangements were made, it came as a complete surprise that the person I was intending to see had a change of plans and everything fell apart.
When those kinds of things happen to us, we can choose to see them as another exercise in frustration or as God somehow orchestrating things according to His perfect timing and plan. I choose to believe the latter, as it’s the only thing that makes sense! In fact, I find that when I force my plans to happen it’s generally not been a very favorable outcome and something I’ve ended up regretting.
So, if your plans have recently fallen apart, give thanks to the Lord for He has something better waiting for you!
Blessings,
Pastor Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment