My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Win/Win

It was with deep rejoicing that I shared in several of North Way's eleven Easter
Celebrations this week-end.
'Letting go' is so often the only way to discover what God has for us in the next
seasons of our spiritual journey. (I talked about this the week-end before on Palm
Sunday). To see our new leaders rising to provide passionate ministry of the Word
and worship is truly rewarding.
On the one hand, I see these men and women becoming what the Lord wants them to be and on the other, it is making room in my life for my what He has planned in the coming years.
No, it's not 'easy'; but it really is the way that we see modeled in Scripture (from Moses to Joshua, Paul to Timothy) and throughout Church history.
As scores gave their lives to Christ this week, I was humbled to know my part has changed.... but my place is secure.
May you know the same in your various areas of calling...
Blessings!
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment