There are times when God allows us to be tested to the max in terms of "waiting on Him" for a specific provision.
I am enormously pleased to share in this space that Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (TEDS) has been approved by the officials in the Pennsylvania Department of Education to conduct classes here in Pittsburgh at the North Way Wexford campus beginning this spring!
I can't begin to tell you what a long and arduous process this approval has been but I'm also convinced that God's hand is upon this effort and that we will see substantial and lasting fruit as a result of these efforts.
My good friend Dr. Emanuel Naydenov has been diligently working to gain this approval, but it was the support of our local elected representatives in conjunction with the Dept. of Education officials that finally brought this in for a landing.
We will be offering both "An Introduction to the Old Testament" and "Systematic Theology II" as our spring courses followed by a specific summer intensive called "Theological Exploration of Leadership."
Please feel free to spread the word and we will post on our website the exact dates and other details as soon as they're made available. The main point I want to make here is that sometimes we are tempted to give up and it's not until we get to the very end of our own means that the Lord steps in and provides His "way through the storm" that the victory is secured!
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment