My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What if they knew?

I watched small parts of several TV programs, "family friendly" stuff on
cable and the networks. There were stories about Easter clothes, candy, cornbread and bunnies; lots of cute gifts, flowers and decorations.
Tonight, I listened as our Worship Team and 20 piece orchestra did their final rehearsal of the "music" of Easter. I cried. I was swept up in the glory of the miracle of what God did for us; on the Cross, in the tomb, and at the Resurrection. The music was fabulous. The visuals, perfect.

I heard a dozen compelling pieces of testimonies of changed lives and one dramatic video of a young man forever changed with death all around him.
The Cross forever gives us the power to change, the Resurrection insures that it was real and yet...so many don't know. They won't hear. They won't come: unless we invite them; plead with them, drive them, sit with them, care enough to sacrifice if need be to get them to hear the message.
If they knew; they would believe.
Counting the days,
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment