My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Even the Slow Days

Today was supposed to be one of my "slow days" when I get caught up on a lot of correspondance and also do some planning and prayerful preparation for the fall season.

As usual, phone calls, issues and a myriad of different interruptions caused this to be another "full day" which I'm beginning to think is just another conspiracy of the evil one to keep me away from God's perfect will.

I'm not sure about you but I find it difficult to lay aside some of the nagging things that are always in front of me in order to place my attention on the important things that whisper into my ear that they need attention.

And so another day is going to go by and I'm still not where I want to be but thankfully I'm free in Jesus to pick it up where I left off and trust Him again for a better day tomorrow!

Blessings in Jesus,
Dr. Jay

P.S. They're calling for rain for the last (and largest) Car Cruise of the season! I'd appreciate those of you who pray for such things to ask that the Lord make the weather forecast abundantly clear very early in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment