There’s absolutely no doubt that nature is telling us that the seasons are about to change! The presence of a pretty stiff north wind and the changing leaves and cooler temperatures tell us that those long and lazy days of summer are giving way to much more time inside and far less opportunities to be outdoors.
As seasons go here at North Way, we are moving into a definite time of “growth!” For that I am incredibly grateful as everyone is hearing the same call of the Spirit to “free people to follow Jesus” and now we’re working together in a spirit of unity and enthusiasm as we see the Lord open doors of opportunity.
It’s not that there won’t be challenges, but there will be a definite sense of favor as we move forward, honoring each other and believing God to bring about the fruit that we so desire.
I pray that’s true for your life as well and I look forward to sharing some of my passion about that in this weekend’s message.
Blessings,
Pastor Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment