Anyone who has ever gone through a "major" move knows how painful the experience can be.
The accumulated "stuff," whether valuable or not comes roaring to life demanding to be accounted for one way or the other.
We are moving our primary offices at North Way Wexford down to our main building which will do many positive things to consolidate the ministry and to enable all of our members and guests to access the people they need and spaces that they need more easily.
On the other hand, the whole experience of moving seems like some form of "purgatory"! It's a painful, but necessary purging of things that eventually leads to a better place.
So please forgive the brief nature of today's entry but understand that by this time tomorrow the move will be complete!
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
I pray the move goes well. I remember the last move from the main building. I hope this one is easier than that one was! Blessings, Bill
ReplyDelete