My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Clear Vision

This is one of those days that we seem to so rarely see in out part of the country. The sky was absolutely clear and brilliantly blue from the earliest dawn throughout the mid-part of the day and now well into the late afternoon,

The clarity was brought about a strong front of weather that came through the area yesterday and cleared out the pollutants. It’s such a picture of what happens in our lives, isn’t it? It takes something strong and occasionally powerful to break us loose from the things that have impeded our vision and kept us from moving ahead in God’s plans and purposes.

If you’re facing one of those storms right now, I know it’s painful to go through, but be reminded that on the other side you can see clearly and you may very well know exactly what God has been trying to say to you.

I know that’s been my experience and I pray it’s yours.

Blessings,

Pastor Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment