It was a dreary and rainy morning today when I pulled into the church parking lot. I watched kids and parents running through the raindrops into the South Venue for the Kidz GIG gathering, and I could sense the excitement growing as the music began to play and the countdown clock started to roll.
When the clock counted down to zero and the hall exploded with praise and worship, I was reminded of just how pleasing it is to God when we give Him our whole-hearted praise and worship! When these young children burst into song, clapping and laughing with joy, it turned a dreary, dull day into a time of great thanksgiving for me.
I wonder how often we miss a blessing just because we don’t take the time to give God our praise and worship. He can turn even our storms into celebrations!
Blessings,
Pastor Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment