My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Suddenlies...

“I really wasn’t expecting it, but the moment I opened the door I realized that there was a special sense of the presence of God in that room for this event.”

Such was the response of one of our team members who came to our recent “Refiner’s Fire” gathering here at the North Way Wexford campus. There’s just something unique that happens when people gather for the purpose of worshipping God in full surrender and expecting God to “show up”. It was a beautiful Sunday evening and I frankly thought that lots of folks would simply just be outside enjoying the weather.

Rather, a large crowd showed up early and came with expectation, the key ingredient to experiencing God’s presence. It was clear that the Lord was going to do something special. Just like the book of Acts, “suddenly” there was a sound like a mighty rushing wind. There was the sound of praise, worship and thanksgiving to God who promises to inhabit the praises of His people!

You can enjoy that same blessing today!

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment