Yesterday, I was able to have lunch with a brother in Christ who has a pretty influential position in our city.
I’m not going to share his name because it’s not what’s important. What really matters is that he is in regular contact with scores, maybe even hundreds, of churches because of his position.
He confessed to me that when he made the plans to come to visit North Way that it was “just another church visit” for him until we had an opportunity to walk through our facility and explain the different ministries that God has given to us.
By the end of our 90 minute lunch and conversation he was exuding affirmation and appreciation for what God is doing here!
I think that we all need to hear some validation through the eyes of people that are really objective. This happened for me and certainly lifted my faith to believe that the miracle that we need to see in terms of God’s provision is just around the corner. Remember our axiom: “Where God guides, He provides!”
That’s true for your life every bit as much as it is for our church. That’s how I see it through my eyes… and hopefully you do to.
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment