My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Learning to Think Clearly

I’m not ashamed to say that at this stage of my life I am still learning to think clearly. That requires a certain discipline that puts unimportant things in their proper priority and compels you to look at the things that are going to have the most impact.

In a recent conversation, I was talking with a church member who is very gifted in strategic thinking. He brought to the table numerous ideas that I’d never really understood in the way that he presented them. Their impact would be phenomenal if we could see our way to properly implement them in years ahead.

However, it’s going to take some clear thinking to do so.

What get’s in the way of clear thinking is primarily, being overloaded and secondarily, being small-minded. I’m trying to avoid both of those but not always perfectly! I encourage you to think of one area in your life where some focused clear thinking might cause you to change course to a more fruitful future!

Blessings,
Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment