It’s not always exciting to look at life in the rearview mirror but sometimes special moments are worth savoring.
Over the last weekend I had the joy of experiencing the largest Car Cruise we’ve ever seen with nearly 7,000 people and 2,000 cars present! (A great time was had by all who attended, 90% of whom are not from our church!)
Saturday was full of preparation and a great evening service and Sunday two more services and a beautiful wedding ceremony and then some down time.
Memorial Day was a day of remembering people that I love who’ve sacrificed for our country, especially my father. I also had a great time with my family and some dear friends and recognize that my life has been blessed with the most important things that only God can give.
This gives me the fuel to face another challenging week of meetings and responsibilities.
I hope you took the time to be thankful and to remember the blessings in your life as well. I know that over time, these seeds become giant oaks!
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment