All of us have had the experience of praying and working and investing energy into projects and possibilities that we think are going to make a real difference for the Kingdom.
Most of us have had those moments when we’ve wondered if we’d ever experience the thing we were working toward and at times had wanted to give up.
It’s an awesome moment when you get the phone call from the person that you had not expected would ever get back to you and all of a sudden things are rolling faster than we can keep up with.
It’s that way in much of our spiritual journey. There are just simply seasons when things don’t seem to be happening then suddenly God decides it’s “His time” and His Spirit begins to open doors of opportunity in every direction.
What you’ve come to discover is that you need those more dormant times to be prepared for the times to be able to run with the wind of God in order to keep up!
I think we’re heading into one of those seasons when the wind is really beginning to pick up and I’m grateful for the last year or so when I’ve been able to wait patiently for God and His perfect timing.
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
wow Jay, so true... I just want to say thanks for being a part of NW... thank you for your continued prayers and support... God is in control and His timing is perfect. from Chris in Chiang Rai
ReplyDelete