When it comes to moments that I will remember for the balance of my life, they tend to have the component of providential involvement that I can describe as being "only God"!
This often happens when it comes to potentially difficult or immovable situations with property or land or approvals and once those things come through, some thing is established that will be there for many years to come.
However, it also happens when there's reconciliation or perhaps a partnership that could never have taken place in human terms; but "only God."
As I mentioned in a recent post, we often are inclined to try to make things happen because we feel so passionately about it. The danger is to somehow take God out of the equation when we should be hungering to be able to say without reservations that this happened because "only God" could make it so! May this be your experience sometime soon.
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
I read this MOMENTS after having an "only God" experience myself!
ReplyDelete