My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Where Do We Go From Here?

Now that the election is behind us, I know that many are still processing the implications of such an enormous paradigm shift.

It’s certainly not simply overcoming a racial issue, it has to do with the “resetting” of where our nation’s value system is now going to make it’s decisions.

It will be very interesting to see just how far we move toward “liberal” values and away from what has been broadly described as “right of center”.

I know that my primary sense of responsibility is to pray for a smooth transition and the covering of God over our new administration. Regardless of how I may view my political stand, I purpose to embrace our new president with the authority and respect that his office deserves.

Only God knows our future and the only way that we can be sure to work our way through the challenges ahead is if we unite under God’s covering with clear convictions and open dialog.

If the days behind have been long and somewhat repetitive, the days ahead are sure to be full of adventure and dramatic change. Let’s prepare ourselves for this next chapter in our journey together.

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment