Most of us want to believe that we “hear from the Lord” or at least are doing our best to understand His will for our life.
There are times, however, when the Lord really does want to give you a specific message for a specific situation. (The New Testament Greek word for this is “rhema” which is translated word of God.)
In my experience, these moments do not occur frequently, but when they do it’s very often a transformational moment for you and the persons that are involved in delivering that word.
Let me ask you a simple question. Did you spend any time today listening to the Lord to hear if He might have a rhema for you….
Don’t feel condemned if you didn’t; I’m not sure I did either?! However, someone did listen on my behalf and for that I am deeply grateful. It just reminded me that the Lord is watching out for us even when we may not take the time to watch out for ourselves.
Keep cultivating that listening heart.
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment