This is a 'first' for me. The airline I'm on his Wi-Fi, so I'm sending this message
from 41,000 ft.! One thing is for sure: as technology continues to explode
it becomes imperative that we make time for the "silence" of our hearts.
I've discovered that the Lord will not scream over my other inputs or busyness.
Beyond all of that the Lord, is worthy of our best time; not to be squeezed into
our daily routine. We convince ourselves that "we're doing fine", but when is
the last time you KNOW you heard the voice of the Lord to your heart; and
obeyed?
Let me encourage you in these summer mornings to give the Lord the first fruits
of your day and watch how He blesses the rest. While we were away, my normal eating habits were severely disrupted. The results were not immediately evident, but they are now! The same is true of our spiritual habits; don't cheat the Lord and slowly drift into mediocrity.
Blessings!
Pastor Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment