My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Great Anticipation

I had lunch today with a dear brother in the Lord and member of our church. He's been coming for a couple years now, has quite a bit of ministry in his background and best of all, is really excited about what God is doing in his life and in our church!

This sense of "great anticipation" is something that I'm beginning to hear as an increasing chorus of affirmation. I give the Lord the thanks for His blessing of our investments, especially in prayer. All thanks and glory belong to God.

My personal sense of anticipation is also growing as I see a little further ahead and know that we have some great announcements to make in the coming weeks. It's exciting to see God's hand with as we seek to be "in step with the Spirit" (Galations 5:25), which always leads to fruitfulness and blessing!

Be encouraged, friend! The Lord's at work!

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment