I was reading in Philippians 3 where Paul says "I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. ... I press on toward the goal." One of the things that must be part of our spiritual dna is a compelling drive to not fall into indifference about our spiritual growth or calling. This is usually a subtle thing that happens because of the comfort of surroundings or the stability of circumstance.
Some of us aren't facing financial crisis or personal issues right now, but we're not growing spiritually either. You may want to ask yourself if this is when you should spend time with the Lord to reignite your passion for the things of God and to see exactly when and where He wants to use you in His Kingdom and grow you to be more like His Son!
We're looking forward to a great weekend of ministry here in Pittsburgh. If you're with us, please do join us in Oakland or here at the Wexford campus and soon to be in other locations!
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment