My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Love Cruisin!

We're about 24 hours away from what is likely to be the largest Car Cruise in North Way's history!

What makes this even more astonishing is it's probably one of the largest weekly car cruises anywhere in America and therefore, in and of it's own right, an amazing achievement.

But the real blessing of the Car Cruise is that it has established a network of authentic relationships that reach all around the city.

I rarely go into an establishment, gas station, CVS, grocery store or whatever without talking to someone that knows me as the "Car Cruise Pastor"! Although this is a bit shallow by most people's account, I see it as an honor and a simple bridge of opportunity to talk to them about their interest, not just in cars, but in Christ!

I encourage you all to visit us tomorrow any time between 5:00 and 9:00 p.m. for one of the most amazing demonstrations of creativity, color and community that you'll ever experience. There'll be television camera's rolling, people smiling and laughing, some of the greatest food and music of all time and best of all, all presented as a gift from our church to the community in which God has placed us.

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment