My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Can't Explain It

Over the past couple of weeks I've had several conversations with different folks that are in some rather dramatic seasons of spiritual transformation.

Details aren't necessary, but let it be sufficient to say that these men and women are going through times of amazing change in their lives. They're "hearing from God" about specific things and experiencing healing and deliverance that defies any rational or natural explanation that I can give simply by listening to their stories.

This blesses me in that it reminds me that God is much bigger than I am and can sometimes do things for which I have no explanation. That's not difficult to say, but it's hard to accept at times when we live in such a rational culture that wants to explain everything in such detail.

It also gives me hope that God may have some surprises for me as well that don't require me to understand them or explain them, just to experience them! I hope the same for you.

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment