My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Under the Car

What are friends for? At times, I have friends that take me to elegant places and treat me way beyond what I would ever deserve in terms of nice meals and all the rest.

But I also have great friends who will climb underneath my '46 Plymouth after spending a couple of hours trying to help me get it started. They'll scrape their knuckles and elbows replacing a few parts that just aren't working only because they care about me and want to help in the way they know best.

To be honest, I love both sets of friends in the same way. They both touch my heart because they give of what God has given them and they are both of equal value to me because they are giving from a heart of love.

I hope you have friends like that but more important, I hope you can be a friend like that to others. It's life changing!

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment