Recently I commented on the Olympics and the rather astonishing achievements of a few standouts like Shawn White in snowboarding.
In a recent article written by Rick Warren of Saddleback Church, http://bit.ly/av1UWO , he makes the very valid point that it's not about how much we practice and drill ourselves into some sort of precise execution that makes a dynamic Christian life. It's that we live by faith and not by sight!
One of the things that I've discovered that even pastors fall into is the trap of just simply repeating themselves and going about life predictably rather than by faith.
Sure we fail at times, but the incredible outcome of a risk taken in faith for the sake of the Kingdom is worth every ounce of challenge that you might face.
That's what's missing in many of our lives. It's that ingredient of faith and I urge you to ask the Lord to show you where you might stretch your way into a life of obedient faith!
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment