My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Good Friends!

I'm discovering in life that having "good friends" is an incredible gift! People that you can turn to in times of need for good information, a listening ear or simply to stand with you in challenging times are an incredible gift from God.

I think that far too often we see friends in terms of "social" connections when in fact their most valued contribution to life is in the wisdom and balance they bring to your life.

I recently was investigating a particular purchase and found some strange conflicting numbers as I did the investigation. A trusted friend gave me some really good advice and helped me to avoid a pretty stupid decision that would have been costly and I wouldn't have known any different had I not called him.

All of us need friends, but we also have something to give them. They need our wisdom on different matters and we, no doubt, will be given that opportunity to reciprocate! Why not check in with one of your good friends today?!

Blessings,
Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment