My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Resting in Grace!

This is the time when most of us realize that our commitments and resolutions for the New Year are not going to happen unless God does something in us! This is when I’ve come to realize that Paul’s words in 2Corinthians 12:8-10 are absolutely essential for me to plant a stake of faith in the ground and believe what God said is true! (“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness…. For when I am weak, then I am strong. ”) If there’s a verse that describes my life, it would certainly be that one!



And so if you’re like me and struggling to fulfill some of the commitments that you’ve made, then call out to the Lord for His grace and know that He delights in manifesting Himself to those who are humble enough to admit that they need Him!



I also want to thank those of you who respond to these messages with your input and give just a little bit of encouragement and feedback to let me know that the Lord is shedding some light on your journey through the insights that I’m enabled to share with you. (Just remember that you can do the same for others!)



Blessings in Jesus,



Pastor Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment