My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Though I've never been a big fan of "New Year's Resolutions"; I am profoundly
dependent on "new grace"! I love the fact that we walk with a God who is not
unwilling to give us 2nd, 3rd or 50 chances to "get it right".
I have my list of things I want to see transformed this year; and not surprisingly,
it's longer than ever! (Character, physical issues, spiritual growth, wisdom,..to
name a few).
As I enter into my 40th year of reading "My Utmost for His Highest" on a daily
basis; I am now familiar with the fact that Chambers makes it clear that "our will"
must cooperate with God's grace if change is to happen. http://www.myutmost.org/01/0101.html .
I look forward with great anticipation to 2011! I have a sense from the Lord that
there will be many good things in the year ahead; but I must resolve to obey the
promptings of the Spirit; or "new grace" will not have it's complete work.
May you have a glorious beginning to a New Year's journey!
Drjay

No comments:

Post a Comment