There’ve been a few times in the past months that I’ve mentioned the danger of assuming that every day will go smoothly and without any hardship.
It’s natural to want to believe that the Lord will put down any storms and iron out any bumps in life because He loves us!
However, recently I’ve had more than a few days where I’ve had an inexplicable physical or relational situation that’s really left me sideways. None of them are life threatening or dangerous, but they sure can take a day and turn it upside down!
When that happens the only option you’re left with is to acknowledge before the Lord that without His strength you won’t make it, and more than that, that every day He gives you of good health and blessing is a gift for which you should give thanks and praise!
I pray that would be your posture today and if tomorrow should take you on a different path, may your posture be the same!
Blessings!
Pastor Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment