I am a Muslim.
When these words were spoken by one of my dear friends and personal mentors, Glenn Murray, I almost fell out of my chair.
However, when he defined the term as it is literally revealed in Arabic, it means “one who is devoted to God”.
By that definition, I am a Muslim and so is anyone who is fully devoted to God! (not necessarily Allah).
Let’s ask for that passion that doesn’t focus so much on how we’re different, but on how we can be fully devoted to God in the midst of a culture that’s trying to discover the truth.
Blessings,
Pastor Jay
I find this to be a very tough and confusing statement to absorb and will you continue on this subject with more understanding for me....I am taught there is but ONE GOD and I do not need to be referred to as a Muslim to continue loving one God....with all due respect to other beliefs I am fully devoted to GOD......mimi
ReplyDelete