My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Really Good Friend

I had coffee with a really good friend today. This was someone who took the time to simply listen to me, not to correct or judge me, but to hear my heart and seek to know what I’ve been processing in my own life.

I hope you have someone like that in your life. A friend is someone who knows you for who you are and loves you anyway. A friend is someone who is willing to give up their precious time to enter into your world just a bit and bear your burden in order to help you make your way through life’s challenges.

I know that time is the currency of our generation. It’s also what good friends give to each other so that they can be there for life’s most important moments. Friends are worth whatever they cost to have and are more precious than anything money can buy. If you haven’t said that to one of your friends lately, why not let them know how much you appreciate them before the day ends.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment