My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 22, 2008

So Many People!

In this Christmas season, I’m very aware of my human limitations in terms of expressing my love and appreciation to so many people for what they mean to me throughout the year.

Do you find that same challenge in your life? A card is great, but there’s nothing like a conversation or, even better, some time face-to-face where you can tell people what they mean to you and how their life has enriched yours in some specific way.

In this season, we should all make an extra effort to communicate with people that we love, but it’s understood that we’ll never fully satisfy everyone who would enjoy time together. I pray that grace would prevail in those moments so that when the together times do present themselves, they will be full of blessing and thankfulness for family and friends that make life such a gift.

I pray you have time to be with the ones that need you the most!

Blessings,

Pastor Jay

1 comment:

  1. Watching a commercial breakon TV at 12:30 am on Dave Letterman's program, I was bestirred and openeyed to see a vision of my Pastor Jay on the screen only it was not reverie.......it was real. I am sharing my discovery so all Northway can tune in and recognize the importance of being a Christian crusader and leading souls to Jesus. We at Northway and Oakland are honored to love and respect Pastor Jay and be a supporter of his 30 year endeavor as he continues the plan that GOD has laid out for him.........thankyou for listening......mimi

    ReplyDelete