One of the things that I learned years ago was that how one “enters” a place and how one “leaves” a place is very important.
Entering determines whether or not you will embrace the opportunity and the previous deposits of grace that have been left there and leaving determines how the people who follow you will find that circumstance.
In my experience leaving is more difficult than entering because there’s normally mixed feelings and lots of things you wish you could have done differently.
As I leave my time of study break, I leave a blessing on the place where I’ve stayed, but I also leave with expectation that God will continue to speak to me as I go forward from here.
May you enter and leave wherever you go in the days ahead with that understanding in mind.
Blessings!
Dr. Jay
Hey JP, have a great break (wearing your sombrero in Arizona) just remember not to throw anyone in a cactus!
ReplyDeleteWe'll be working hard here in Honduras with a team from NWCC!
love ya,
Lisa