My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Encouraging Moments

Last night, I met with about 25-30 very sharp young men and women (and a few older ones!) who are part of the core team of the future of the Oakland campus.

I put this entry in my blog today because seeing the next generation rise up with the same passion and desire and commitment to expand the Kingdom that we had nearly 30 years ago is an incredible, almost emotional experience. When I left the home of Sean & Jen and was driving back to Wexford I realized that what God has been doing over the last many years is far beyond our wildest dreams as a young church. The principle that "He who has received much gives much" has served us well and because we have been so blessed by receiving people, resources and mostly the favor of God we now have the opportunity to give that away to countless thousands of others in the Greater Pittsburgh Area.

I was moved last night. I know that no matter what God has for me in the future this church has an amazing vision and wonderful people that will, by the Spirit's power, continue to advance the mission!

Have a safe and warm weekend.
Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment