My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

On This Day

Whether or not it's "socially appropriate" I'm not sure, but those who are close to me will recognize that today, April 21, is a special day in my life.

Yes, for those of you who are wondering, it is my birthday and recognition that another year of being sustained and being blessed by God's grace is officially "in the books"!

I can't begin to say how wonderfully blessed I feel and how overwhelmed I am by the faithfulness of God and the blessings of His people that surround me from my personal family to my dear friends here at North Way and those scattered around the nation and the world who are serving Jesus.

On my birthday I don't celebrate myself, I celebrate the God who birthed me into this world and into His Kingdom, and who knew me by name as I was knit together in my mother's womb (Ps. 139).

Thanks for your prayers on my behalf for those of you who read this blog faithfully. Know that my goal is to draw closer to Jesus in the year ahead and to share more of His heart with you as I walk with Him.

Blessings!

Dr. Jay

1 comment:

  1. A belated Happy Birthday to you Jay. And thank you for your witness and example.

    ReplyDelete