My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

What a day!

There's no doubt that this has been the most lovely day this year! On the one hand, I was really blessed to be out driving around a bit with a good friend and taking in some of the beautiful sights and sounds of spring; on the other hand, I'm way behind in getting ready for the weekend that's just ahead!

I think all of life is lived somewhere in that tension, however. If all you do is work and get ready to do things then you don't ever pause and enjoy the beauty that's around you that God created for you specifically to enjoy (or so His word says). On the other hand it doesn't ever displace your responsibilities which you have to get done at some time.

All in all, I won't forget today for a lot of reasons which may come up in coming installments. Right now, I just want to get ready for Easter and am praying for Scott, Curt and team as they prepare for Good Friday.

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment