My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Finally, A Beautiful Day!

It may not be profound to talk about the weather when it comes to this space in my communication, but on this day it's important!

Most of you who know about my passions know that one of the things I really enjoy is the weekly Car Cruise event that we hold here at North Way.

Today, because the weather is beautiful, we'll expect between 7,000 and 8,000 people to be walking all over our campus, in and out of the building, meeting and talking with people against the backdrop of well over 1,000 to 1,200 cars and motorcycles.

After the very intense week that I've had this is just a gift from the Lord to enjoy being with the people I love and care about as well as meeting many new friends in an accepting and relaxed environment!

The Lord knows we need balance, and a beautiful day like this presents an opportunity for me to have that moment when I can reconnect with the Lord and others in a refreshing and uplifting way! I hope you're able to join us if you're in the area between 5:30 and 9:30 today!

Blessings,
Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment