My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Another Conference?

Having been in ministry over 30 years, I have to say that my thirst for conferences has pretty much been satiated. I don’t find myself longing to go after the next “hot” methodology or “cool” idea that will help equip the church.

However, when the opportunity presented itself to listen to seasoned and mature leaders share the wisdom of their years of experience and hands-on, life-changing moments, I couldn’t resist.

Perhaps it’s good for us every once in a while to know that some of the same struggles that we’ve been through are common to others in the body of Christ. I know that I left the “Leadership Summit” changed because of the sense of hopefulness that my dreams are not too big and with the help of others and the grace of God we can empower our people to fulfill God’s purposes in their lives!

It was good for me to have a bit of a break from conferences because it really allowed me to be open to hear what the Lord had to say to me over the past days.

Blessings,

Pastor Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment