My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Lessons from a Bike #3

Fear has great power over us. Sometimes it’s just the thought of something being wrong that can create anxiety in us, isn’t it?

If you’ve been reading my blog, you know I took a little spill a couple of weeks ago on my new bike and sustained “minor” body damage, (in Nascar terms).

However, my wrist was very sore and my physical therapist thought perhaps I had broken a bone in it and that would be much more serious news. For several days I put off getting an X-ray and I allowed fear to creep in and begin to plant seeds of serous doubt in my mind.

Claiming God’s promises and believing that He was my “healer”, I went and got the X-rays and…once again faith vanquished fear and I’ll be fine with just a little common sense and patience.

Don’t let fear hold you in its grip. Believe God’s promises!

Have a great weekend.

Pastor Jay

1 comment: