Last evening and this morning were two beautiful times here in Western PA. The gentle rays of the evening sun splashed the landscape with warm colors and the brighter rays of the morning seemed to accentuate the magnitude of the surrounding properties on our campus.
For whatever reason, I had some time both last night and this morning to "look out the window" and dream about what God may have planned for us. When I say "dream", of course I mean in the sense of contemplating the possibilities of what the Lord wants to do.
This is something that gets lost in many of our lives. We miss the moments when we can appreciate the opportunities before us and really dream about what might happen if we truly trusted the Lord for His plans.
If you've not taken some time to "look out the window" in your circumstance, I strongly suggest that this is a great time of the year to do so. It will fill you with ideas and possibilities for the season ahead!
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment