My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fresh Eyes

It’s amazing what a set of “fresh eyes” does to a situation, isn’t it?

Recently, I was taking a drive through the area with some folks who’ve never been here before. They were pointing out things that, frankly, I’ve come to take for granted. There were things of beauty, things of unusual interest and even inspiration that they were seeing through fresh eyes.

It can be a very refreshing experience, not just in terms of nature, but also with people. It helps to see and appreciate both people and things with fresh eyes, that is, eyes that understand that each and every day God makes all things new to those who walk by faith!

Blessings,

Pastor Jay

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that THIS is why I love northway and have been here 17 yrs. THIS is the pasteur that is very much like myself. Childlike and refreshing and full of wander and TRUTH. I dont care how big. I dont care how political.

    ReplyDelete