My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 27, 2010

A Difficult Decision

For those of you who follow the ministry of "Stacy and Hutch" on their program "Let's Talk" every Saturday morning on WORD FM you'll hear news of a difficult decision we had to make concerning the program.

Eight months ago this program was only a dream and there was no money in the budget to make it happen. We jumped out in faith believing that it was an opportunity to share the incredible skills of these two trained counselors with the city and people have responded in significant numbers by calling the program. Some of them have even ended up coming to our counseling center and attending our support ministries.

Unfortunately, we have not received enough financial support to sustain the program and have to "push pause" for the foreseeable future.

I pray that we'll be able to come back to this someday with a solid plan in place to support the ministry of Stacy and Hutch. I wonder how aware we are of how many people really need help and lifelines such as this which are anonymous and available to everyone. They may rarely get recognized but are deeply missed.

Thanks to all of you who prayed for the program and believed with us. Let's not stop believing and ask the Lord to make this simply a pause and not an ending point.

I suppose that's where I want to be with everything I believe that's God's will for my life....

Blessings,
Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment