My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Profound Reminder

One of the gifts that I have been given from the Lord is long standing relationships with very godly men and women who serve in the mission field.

In a recent conversation with Mark Geppert, the Founder and President of SEAPC, I was reminded of the importance of prayer as the lifeblood of all that we do in ministry.

Interestingly, I think that could be true of all of life!

Prayer is so often relegated to something we do when we have time or is placed somewhere down the priority chain in terms of time commitment.

But in talking with Mark I realized that I've got to be convinced that prayer is the number one way for me to see the hand of God move in my life and ministry.

How about you? Can you say with the disciples "Lord, teach me to pray"? It's probably the most basic and yet important request that we can make.

Blessings,
Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment