My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 6, 2010

It's Cloudy, but the Sun's Coming Out!

As I write this to you, there is a pretty heavy layer of clouds all over our campus as we prepare for tonight's Car Cruise. The forecast doesn't call for rain, but looking at the clouds one might think that tonight could be a washout.

This is a bit of a metaphor for much of our Christian walk. We don't often catch clear glimpses of the face of Jesus. He's often seen in the clouds (scripture talks about this) and as a result we are tempted to doubt Him.

I want to encourage you to believe that the Lord is in the clouds and they are simply there as a test of our faith to believe that He will come pouring through and bring His deliverance and provision at the perfect time.

I have seen this more times than I can recount, but every time it happens it's still a great gift from God to know that He's there even when we can't see, touch or feel Him! I look forward to a great weekend of worship with you.

Blessings in Jesus,
Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment