My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Feeling the Passion

I had a great meeting today with Marc Hutchison who is the head of the North Way Counseling Center and also one of the hosts of the weekly radio show "Let's Talk: with Stacy and Hutch."

There are few things that I appreciate in a person more than passion for their ministry and calling and Marc has that in spades for what God has called him to!

One of the delicate issues with counseling, however, is that you can't really talk about it because it is by it's very nature "confidential." There are great victories that don't get told because the stories are private and therefore it's very difficult to raise support for these ministries.

If you're not a listener to Let's Talk on Saturday mornings on 101.5 fm from 9-noon, give it a try this Saturday! You'll be amazed at the depth of the conversation and the great job our folks do in engaging the questions of people from all over the city.

Also, if you can be a supporter of the ministry or a sponsor, that would be even better!

Marc's passion made my day. I just wish I could do more to make his....

Blessings,
Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment