My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Walking By Faith

This is one of those days when there have been numerous things that have come across my "radar screen" that don't have clear answers.

Although that can be enormously frustrating, its also a reminder that Paul exhorted us that we "walk by faith and not by sight" (2 Corinthians 5:7).

As easy as this verse is to quote, it's very difficult to live out when other people's lives are going to be affected. I'm not as concerned about my own situation as I am about the people that I have to care for and that's when walking by faith takes an enormous amount of courage.

The great promise is that Jesus says He'll be with us in the midst of those times and therefore I can be confident that I'm not walking alone.

I hope that you're encouraged with this same truth!

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment