There are times in our lives when we're allowed to have some "great moments" with other people who are particularly important to us.
It can be a family member, but right now I'm thinking of a friend who I haven't seen for awhile and have been able to reconnect with on a fairly deep level.
These kinds of things remind me that our walk with Christ is ultimately about relationships: relationship first and foremost with Jesus; relationships with other believers; and relationships with people who don't yet know Him.
When you're able to reconnect with someone without a lot of fanfare and immediately feel a certain bond, it reminds you that that’s something God gives us as a gift.
If you have one of these “great moment” relationships, be sure to affirm with that person how much they mean to you. If you don't have that close relationship, ask the Lord for someone you could become that kind of friend to.
I'm looking forward to building more of these relationships in the years ahead.
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment