One of the richest blessings of functioning in the body of Christ over a long period of time is the opportunity to meet and work with great people! I don’t mean “great” in the sense of wealthy or necessarily well known; I mean it in terms of humble servants who are willing to do whatever God asks them to do.
It’s been my privilege to work with people like this over the years and perhaps the most exciting thing for me is to recognize that the Lord continues to send people like this into my life even though I’m certainly not worthy of such blessing.
The great outcome for the church family is they bring their skills and attitude to bear on the biggest challenges and opportunities that we face and the result is always something more fruitful and exciting than we ever could imagine!
I thank the Lord for great people… and remember that “the greatest of all is the servant of all” – Jesus!
Blessings,
Pastor Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment