Yesterday I had the unique privilege of not having any specific "responsibilities" in the morning services.
That allowed me the freedom to roam around at the Wexford campus and see the incredible things that are taking place on a weekly basis in just one of our locations.
I was blessed by the passionate expression of worship both in the main auditorium and the Worship Cafe'.
I was also blessed by the highly committed team that works so hard to create a Kidz Ministry environment in the context of the Family Matters paradigm, which is really helping our parents to succeed in their dreams to raise their kids as champions of Christ.
The passion for Worship Cafe', for their community and their leader, Pastor Kent, was apparent and, of course, Pastor Scott was his "normal" lovable self as he brought a challenging and yet very specific word to the main auditorium congregation.
When one describes everything that's going on (and I left out many important things such as adult education, etc., etc.) it's really overwhelming and incredibly humbling to be part of such an exciting ministry!
I pray you had time to plug in somewhere this weekend and avail yourself of a great resource that God has provided for us throughout the growing network of North Way's ministries.
Blessings!
Dr. Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment