My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 18, 2009

When You Feel Like Doing Nothing

I don't know what it was. When I woke up today, I barely had enough energy to get my breakfast down let alone think about doing a workout or tackling any of the projects that are stacking up in my "in box."

Though I mentioned this recently in another blog, there's absolutely no gift greater than our health if we're to accomplish the things God has before us. I went back to sleep, and when I awoke, prayed that God would give me grace to get through the day and to address whatever issue has been zapping my energy.

I think I might have an idea of what's going on (after a couple conversations with a couple medical folks) and believe that "this too will pass"!

I pray for you that God grants you health and much grace for all that's needed in this Christmas season.

Blessings & joy!
Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment